Avatar: Govan the Great

After a long time a personal work.
I am a huge fan of Avatar the last air bender. Then came The legend of Korra, not as wisdom packed as TLAB but still interesting work. After finishing the second season of Korra, i had a concept for the next two avatars. The earth bender and fire bender avatars. I developed the earth bender avatar's story a little bit. Named him Govan (I am very bad at naming) set during the present time period to the future. I am not a big fan of sci-fi but everything becomes interesting when there is a touch of fantasy in it. The whole concept was formed in one night, right after i finished the second season of Korra. Was really excited and wrote it down.

Before i get into the details i am taking the bail: " I am not good at literature or writing stuffs so reading pleasure is not garanteed, but i enjoy creating it, hope u will enjoy this too. "
Don't forget to let me know of what you think about it.
So here's a rough concept of Govan.



Storyline:

A fat avatar? You might be wondering...
Both are the same guy. First the lazy rich fat guy, then the tranfsormed avatar after his training.
You can read the whole story here: conceptteller.blogspot.in

About Art:
I couldnt find any good reference for this character. So had to do entirely from my mind. Took around 6 hrs maybe more i dont remember how many times i restarted the sketch.

I started a blog conceptteller.blogspot.com where we can share concepts with a backstory  or ideas for sequels/prequels etc with artworks ofcorse. Pls check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts